Full time position.
Are you in the market for a job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent customer service and sales ability? We would love for you to join our team as a customer service/sales representative. In this position, you would be maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to our customers as needed.
• Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed.
• Implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet sales goals set in place by the company.
• Coordinate with other members of our team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
• Submit reports on your activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
• Travel to current or potential customers sites as needed.
• Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Outgoing Personality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Valid Drivers License